10.17.2009

New Addition!

We're having a BABY!!!


I'm thirteen weeks and due April 22. Of course we could not be more excited! Dave and I had been trying to conceive for quite some time, so I was ecstatic when I went to a doctor's appointment and she told me the good news! I have honestly never been so surprised in my life! It was so hard to believe and I still have trouble wrapping my head around it. However, now that we have a couple of ultrasounds under our belt and the belly is starting to expand, it's starting to become a little more believable.


And just to make things more interesting, my sister Marion is getting married May 29! So there will be another guest at the wedding - a newborn! We will have our hands full that weekend, so wish us luck!! Can't wait to see the baby sister walk down the aisle though!

6 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BABY BAINS!!! I hope he/she has your beauty, intelligence and kind heart...and Dave's love for you. So excited!! And Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! ok, since you are pregnant and a blogger, I expect to see LOTS of belly pics as the weeks go by! seriously, LOTS!

    SO, SO, SO excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you are starting to show momma Bains!! so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy for you...what a cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so excited for you both!! it is such a difficult thing to struggle with so i know how wonderful and excited you must be to now have a little one on the way. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you and Dave!!! How exciting. I can hardly wait to meet Baby Bains. I've already spread the good news to everyone on 5 Southeast!! Everyone often asks about you and misses you still.

    ReplyDelete